Kindergarten registration has three important steps.
1. Go to our website—conwayschools.org/registration. Use our address search/zone map to find your child’s zoned school building.
2. Register your child online at www.conwayschools.org/new-student-registration. At the end of the online registration, parents will schedule an appointment at the school during Kindergarten Registration week. The hours for registration appointments are as follows:
Monday May 2- 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Tuesday May 3- 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Wednesday May 4- 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Thursday May 5- 8:30 am-4:00 pm
3. Bring your documentation to your appointment.
Parents must bring the following items to the registration:
- Official birth certificate
- Social security number*
- Completed immunization record
- Medicaid ID card if the student is Medicaid eligible.
- Health Screening- Well-child checkup since his/her 4th birthday
- Two proofs of residence in the school zone**
*Upon request, an official identification number will be furnished to serve in lieu of a social security number.
**In order to verify school zone of residence, parents or legal guardians must provide two or more proof of residence documents. That list is published on the District website at www.conwayschools.org. Students must be five (5) years old on or before August 1, 2016.
If you have specific questions about registration, please call your child's school.