Students should be dropped off in the front of the building. If they need to eat breakfast, they need to go straight to the cafeteria. If your student does not need to eat breakfast, they will go to the music room until the bell rings at 8:00 a.m.
Please help us keep our students, parents, and staff safe. A few reminders that might help us all remain safe upon entering and exiting our campus:
- Please be sure your student only gets out of the car in the drop off line at the front of the school on the sidewalk. Please refrain from dropping students off beside the picnic tables, in the parking lot, or at the west end of the building at the Stop sign.
- You may park in a parking space and walk your student to the front entrance.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone in the school zone so your attention is on driving and all pedestrians present.
- Please ensure your student(s) are completely out of the car and on the sidewalk before you pull off.
- Remind your student to look both ways anytime they are near vehicles.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe at Theodore Jones!
Car Line Pick up begins at 3:15 p.m. every day on the west side of the building. Please have your student's car tag visible for the teacher on duty. If you do not have your student's car tag, you MUST have your driver's license and be listed on the student's information sheet filed in the office.