Please read these important reminders for parents regarding instruction (both virtual and onsite) this year: www.conwayschools.org/page/860
The federal government has extended a nationwide waiver giving free meals to all CPSD students through December 31st.
What you need to know:
• Because of funding regulations, we must still determine a student’s meal status (Free, Reduced, or Paid) this fall.
• If you qualify or think you qualify for Free or Reduced lunch this year, please complete the application now.
• The waiver applies to both breakfast and lunch each school day.
• The waiver applies to all meals purchased beginning Monday August 31st. So- if your student purchased any meals this week, their account will be credited.
• A la carte choices are not included under this waiver. These items must be paid for at the time of service.
• The waiver does not affect outstanding lunch balances from last year. If you owe money on your child’s account, please take care of these charges.
• The waiver currently extends through the end of the fall semester, and we will begin charging student accounts according to meal status in January.
Most students should now be able to login and access our Learning Management Systems without issue.
If you are still having difficulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you email this address, someone will get back with you to troubleshoot your specific situation.
Students are not falling behind because of any technical difficulties.
Before emailing for help:
Be sure you have completed returning registration for your student. We still have more than 900 students whose registration is not complete. Their accounts will remain disabled until this is done.
Be sure you have read the district’s “How to” guides for See Saw and Schoology: https://ar50000572.schoolwires.net/Page/829
CPSD Athletic Events will have some changes this year, including capacity restrictions of no more than 33% and requiring all spectators to wear masks at all times during the event. Tickets for Junior High and Senior High Football games will be pre-sell ONLY this season. Please read the additional details on our website: https://ar50000572.schoolwires.net/Page/827