Can my student attend Conway Public Schools if we don't live in the district?

  • Students who do not reside in the Conway Public School District may enroll in CPSD through School Choice or with a Petition to Transfer.

    School Choice: The deadline for School Choice applications is May 1st of each year. Once approved for school choice, a student may attend CPSD for the remainder of their time in school. 

    School Board Transfer: Once the school choice deadline has passed, petitions for transfer of students applications may be submitted to the district. The CPSD Board of Directors approves or rejects transfer petitions at their regular monthly meetings. Note: These must be filed with both the resident district and the receiving district. 


Get in Touch