Returning Registration will open on July 27, 2020.
*You will need your CPSD parent login to complete returning registration. Please check your email: logins/passwords have been emailed to all parents whose email addresses are on file with our schools. If you did not receive an email and do not have your login and password, or you are having trouble registering your returning student, please call your child's school.
- Parents/guardians will use their CPSD "Master Login" and password (used for the CPSD mobile app and HAC) in order to register their child.
- If you do not have your login/password or need other assistance, please call your child's school.
- All returning students must complete registration before they are considered enrolled for the 2020-21 school year.
Instructions for Returning Registration1. Log in to our returning registration website with your pre-assigned login and password. (Remember these are case sensitive!)
2. You will see your child(ren)'s names on the opening screen. Click on the "edit" button to begin registration for that child.
3. Update or fill in your child's information on each screen provided. Click "change" to add information in blank fields OR to change existing information that is incorrect.
4. You must complete the entire process, clicking "Save and Next" after each screen, for registration to be complete.
5. You will be asked to electronically sign your registration at the end of the document. Please look over the registration checklist and ensure that your information is correct. Then click "logout."