Welcome to Food Service
FREE MEALS FOR ALL CONWAY PUBLIC SCHOOLS STUDENTS THROUGH 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
What you need to know:
- Under this USDA waiver, each student may receive one breakfast and one lunch at no charge each school day.
- It is not necessary to complete a meal application for free or reduced price meals as USDA has extended meal benefits to all students at this time. For households who wish to complete a meal application, call the Food Service Office at 501-450-4855.
- A la carte items sold in the cafeteria are not included under this waiver. If students wish to purchase items a la carte, they will need to have money for those purchases.
- The waiver does not affect outstanding lunch balances. If you owe money on your child’s account, please take care of these charges.
- The waiver currently extends through the end of the school year, and we will begin charging student accounts according to meal status in August 2022.
2021 - 2022 SCHOOL MEAL PRICES
Students - No Charge
Adult / Visitor / 2nd Meal - $2.30
Students - No Charge
Adult / Visitor / 2nd Meal - $3.85
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or
3. email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.