2022-2023 Pre-K Registration
Sallie Cone will start taking applications on March 1st for the 2022-23 school year. Please follow the steps below.
1. Pick up an application from the Sallie Cone office.
2. Complete the application and collect all required documents.
3. Return the completed application and the required documents to Sallie Cone Monday-Friday between the hours of 9 am – 2 pm.
4. Once you receive an acceptance letter in the mail from Sallie Cone, visit our Powerschool online portal to complete the registration process.
For more information about our qualifications please check here.
Sallie Cone Preschool Registration Day
Wednesday, May 18th
8am – 2:30pm
*Look for Registration Signs
*Limited number of spots available
*Only Completed packets will be accepted!
What do I bring with me?
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Shot Record
- Most Recent Well Child Doctor visit (request from Dr.)
- A Utility Bill, Rent Agreement or a service to home
- Recent check stubs(30 days’ pay or 2021 Taxes)
How do I know if my child qualifies?
- Check out the income guidelines on our website. (https://www.conwayschools.org/prek)
What is the birthday cut off?
- 4 year olds (Must be 4 by August 1st, 2022)
- 3 year olds (Must be 3 by December 31st, 2021)