Conway Public Schools
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
District Protocols and Procedures
Conway Public Schools has received guidance from the Arkansas Departments of Health and Education regarding our response to having positive cases of COVID-19 inside the school district.
Decisions for quarantine of a student, group of students, classroom, school, and/or district are made in conjunction with the Arkansas Department of Health and not by the school district independently.
Our protocols and procedures can be found on this page and throughout this section of our website.
School Nurse Notes
Top 5 things our school nurses want you to know:
- If your child has fever or symptoms of illness, please do not send them to school.
- Your child must be fever free without medication for 48 hours before returning to school after an illness.
- Students should carry their own hand sanitizer along with extra face masks to school each day.
- Please make sure your child's school has your updated contact information, as well as multiple emergency contacts in case they are needed.
- Continue to make sure your child is up-to-date on all required immunizations, and get the flu shot!
Please call your child's school ASAP if any of the following occur:
- Your student tests positive for COVID-19
- Someone in your household tests positive for COVID-19
- Your student was exposed to someone outside of school who tested positive for COVID-19