Resetting your District Password
If your computer password has expired or you have forgotten it, please click reset/recover. When using the reset / recover option, the password for your computer, email, and Google accounts will change to use the new password you select. This does NOT affect your TAC/Eschool account.
Best Practices for Password Management:
- A secure password is one a hacker can't easily guess or crack using software tools and one that is unique and complex.
- Do use Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) whenever possible. 2FA adds another layer of security to any account you may be logging into.
- Do use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, symbols and numbers.
- Don't use commonly used passwords such as 123456, the word "password," “qwerty”, “111111”, or a word like, “monkey”.
- Don’t use the same password across multiple websites. If remembering multiple passwords is an issue, you can use a password manager such as Lastpass to securely store your passwords.
- Do make sure your user passwords are at least eight characters long. The more characters and symbols your passwords contain, the more difficult they are to guess.
- Don't write your passwords down, share them with anyone or let anyone see you log into devices or websites.
- Do log out of websites and devices when you are finished using them.
- Don't answer "yes" when prompted to save your password to a particular computer's browser. Instead, rely on a strong password committed to memory or stored in a dependable password management program such as LastPass.