CPSD Athletics Spectator Guidelines
The Conway School District is proud to welcome all our students, as well as parents and members of the community, to the exciting athletic events that we offer. Conway students (band, cheerleaders, dance squad, and athletes) practice numerous hours so they are prepared for our extracurricular events. These guidelines are designed to make our games safe and enjoyable for all spectators.
CONWAY HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC EVENTS
Elementary, Middle School and Junior High students must be accompanied to the game by a parent/guardian or responsible adult.
CONWAY JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC EVENTS
Elementary and Middle School students must be accompanied to the game by a parent/guardian or responsible adult.
CONWAY MIDDLE SCHOOLS ATHLETIC EVENTS
Elementary school students must be accompanied to the game by a parent/guardian or responsible adult.
Regardless of grade level, all students are expected to follow standard rules for proper sporting attendance.
1. NO LOITERING around unauthorized areas of the stadium, arena, fields, and campus. This includes the High School Courtyard. Students should be seated in the stands, unless at the concession stand or the restroom.
2. Fans may not bring items such as backpacks, balls, skateboards, or bikes into the game.
3. No outside food or drink is allowed. Concessions are available inside the game.
4. School rules apply and cooperation is expected with all game workers and school personnel. Failure to follow rules or lack of cooperation will result in removal from the game.
5. It is expected that all students will leave school grounds in a timely manner after completion of the game. Students that are not picked up in a timely manner (20 minutes from the end of the game) will not be allowed to return for future games. Students can call parents before the end of the game to allow transportation to get there in a timely manner.
Thank you for your cooperation and your support of Conway Public Schools Athletics!