Conway Public Schools "Staying Healthy"
Communication and Readiness Plan
- Screen children daily for symptoms of illness. If students have any symptoms or aren't feeling well, keep them home.
- If students start feeling ill at school, they should see the school nurse immediately.
- Students must be fever free for 48 hours without medication before returning to school.
- Send students to school with their own hand sanitizer and extra face masks, if desired.
- Make sure the school has your correct/updated contact information and several emergency contacts on file.
Please notify your child's school ASAP if the following occurs:
- Your student tests positive for COVID-19.
- Someone in your household tests positive for COVID-19.
- Your student was exposed to someone outside of school who tested positive for COVID-19.
If your student is a primary close contact of a positive case of COVID-19 at school, you will receive a personal phone call from the school and your student must quarantine.
All parents will receive an automated phone message when there is a positive case of COVID-19 in the school building.