Virtual Meal Ordering
Conway Public Schools is offering school meals for our virtual students during the 2020 Fall Semester.
If your family is doing virtual learning and you would like to order breakfasts and/or lunches for your student, here are the steps to do so:
- Create an account on our virtual meal order site. Each family needs only one account. After creating their account, parents can add all their students under that account. You will need each student's ID number, last name, and school.
- Once your account is created, login each week to order your student's meals. Parents may order 1 breakfast meal and 1 lunch meal per student per day for a maximum of 5 breakfast meals and 5 lunch meals per student per week.
- The deadline for ordering meals is 3:00pm every Thursday for the following week’s order.
- The federal government has extended a nationwide waiver giving free meals to all CPSD students through December 31, 2020. Therefore, all virtual meals ordered each week will be no charge to the household.
- Beginning January 1, 2021, meal pricing will go back into effect. Full paid meals are $1.50 for breakfast; $2.35 for elementary lunch and $2.60 for secondary lunch. Reduced priced meals and $0.30 for breakfast and $0.40 for lunch. Free meals are no charge for breakfast and lunch.
If you think you qualify for Free/Reduced price meals, please fill out the free-reduced application here. (Reminder: families must complete this form every year- it does not auto-renew!)
Meal pickups are every Monday from 9:00am-11:00am at the CPSD Food Service Warehouse:
Conway, AR 72034
If you have questions or need more information about virtual meal ordering or pick-up, please call our Food Service Department at 501-450-4855.