New Student Registration
Welcome to Conway Schools!
Registration for NEW STUDENTS (Students who are new to Conway Schools or wish to return to CPSD after doing homeschool, virtual school, or attending elsewhere last school year) is open.
If you need to find which school your child will attend or is zoned for, enter your address into our zone finder.
Make sure you have all the necessary documents needed for Registration:
- Official birth certificate
- Social security number
- Completed immunization record
- Medicaid ID card if the student is Medicaid eligible.
- Health Screening
- Two proofs of residence in the school zone
New Student Registration
Welcome to Conway Public Schools! We are excited to have your student join us for the 2022-23 school year.
CPSD New Student Registration
1. Determine which elementary or middle school your child will attend using our Zone Finder and Address Search.
2. Read all instructions below, then complete the online registration in the Powerschool Family Portal. (Spanish Powerschool Family Portal.)
If you have questions or need help:
- Powerschool Registration Help Guide
- Support Phone Number: (866) 434-6276
- Support Online Chat (This is the quickest way to get help.)
Important Information: (Please read before completing Powerschool Online Registration)
You will be asked to create an account. You must have an email address. If you do not have an email address, please sign up for a free account through Google or Yahoo. This email address will be used for all registration purposes. There can only be one account per household.
After creating your account, you will complete all the required sections for registration, then upload your documents. (*If you are unable to upload documents, you may do this at the school.)
IMPORTANT: When asked for the primary guardian's home/primary phone #, please put the cell phone number for the student's primary guardian. If the student lives with both parents, you may put either guardian's cell phone. This phone number will be used by the district/school for all parent communication.
When you have completed all areas and clicked "Submit," you will receive a confirmation email.
When the school receives your completed forms, someone will call you to schedule an appointment to finalize your registration. You will bring the necessary documents at this time. (You will find the list of documents on the right-hand side of this page.)
Only 1 parent needs to attend the registration appointment. (Your child does not need to attend.)