Registration is now open for returning students (grades 1-12)
Our process for Returning Registration is the fastest and easiest it has ever been!
Each parent/guardian will receive an email with your student’s snapcode and a snapcode link, which will take you directly to your child’s online registration. You will verify the information we have for your student, sign the required agreements, and be done!
*Please note: These Snapcode emails will come from Powerschool (not CPSD) and they are sent gradually, in phases, over 4-5 days. Do not be alarmed if you do not receive your email on a certain day or the same day as another parent.
All returning students must complete registration before they are considered enrolled for the 2022-23 school year. Students will not have access to a chromebook or any educational technology until it is completed.
Important Reminders for Returning Registration
- Do NOT "Create a New Account." Sign in with your login/password.
- Your login is your email address. (This should be the email on file with CPSD. If you have issues, try other email addresses you may have used.)
- Your password was created by you during registration last year. Click "Forgot Password" if needed.
- Double check all the information listed for your student. Information in RED is the most critical.
- If everything is correct, click "No" changes.
- If you have updated/incorrect information, click "Yes" to make changes. (If you have changes, the system will take you through each required section.) Be sure to answer all required questions.
- Downloading documents is optional.
- Click "Submit" when you are finished.
- The Home/Primary number is the most important. This is the number used by the district for important text and phone call notifications.
- Updated proof of residence is required for all students in grades 1-7. (You can download this now or take a hard copy to the school later.)
- If you have moved, go ahead and complete returning registration. Then call your new school to let them know.
- Returning registration must be completed for each individual student. Students may not access Chromebooks at school until this is completed.
How do I get started?
You will need your CPSD Returning Registration email.
The email subject line will say “Conway School District Returning Student Registration” and your student’s name.
Click the unique SNAPCode link sent to you in the email. (By clicking this link, you are automatically entering your child’s SNAPCode.)
Copy/paste/type your student’s SNAPCode from the email into the registration portal link on the right-hand side of this page.
What’s a SNAPCode?
The SNAPCode is like a key to your child’s Returning Student Registration for the upcoming school year. You should receive a unique SNAPCode or SNAPCode link for each child.
What if I don’t get a SNAPCode/SNAPCode link for a child?
Make sure you check the spam and junk folders in your inbox. If you do not find the message, it’s likely that your email address is incorrect or there was a problem with the email message delivery. If you do not have a SNAPCode by August 1st, please call your child’s school so they can assist you. (Please do not call prior to this date.)
Should I create an account?
No. You should choose the "Sign In" option and enter the login/password you created last year. Your login is your email address. If you do not remember your password, click on "Forgot Password."
Do I have to answer all the questions?
The required fields are marked as “Required.”
What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change, click “previous” to return to a previous page. You may also use the menu on the left-hand side to return to or navigate between sections.
Do I have to upload all the documents it is asking for at the end of the Returning Student Registration?
No. These options are there for parents who need them. The only required document for Returning Registration is a proof of residence for all students in grades 1-7. You may upload it to Powerschool, or take a paper copy to your child’s school before school starts.
I’ve completed the forms, now what?
When you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to your child’s school. If you cannot click this button, it means you have not answered all the required questions or completed all required fields. Powerschool will prompt you back to questions/areas that need to be completed or fixed. Make sure you answer all required questions.
What if I have more than one student in the Conway School District? Do I need to do this for each child?
Yes. Each school needs updated information for each child. Once you submit one student’s Returning Registration, there will be a link to start another.
On the second student, it will allow you to “snap over” shared family information and save time.
What if I moved over the summer?
If you have moved, please go ahead and complete the registration- and be sure to change your address! After you submit, please call the NEW school your child is now zoned for and let them know your child will be attending there and you have completed your returning registration in Powerschool. They will verify your information and let you know about next steps.
Help! I’m having technical difficulties.
If you have questions or need help:
- Powerschool Registration Help Guide
- Support Phone Number: (866) 434-6276
- Support Online Chat (This is the quickest way to get help.)
How do I know my registration went through?
You will receive a confirmation email from Powerschool when the returning registration for each child has been completed.