- Grades for CPSD students in grades 5-12 will be posted in the Schoology online platform.
- Parents will log into Schoology to check grades for their student(s).
- If you have not set up a parent account for Schoology, you will need a code to do so. (Your child's teacher will provide this for you.)
- Log in to Schoology with your username and password.
- Once in your account, you will be able to see grades and assignments for your student. If you have more than one student, click the dropdown arrow in the top right hand corner to select another student and view their grades.
Need More Help?
Additional Schoology Resources and Help Documents for Parents and Students