Welcome to Food Service
FREE MEALS FOR ALL CONWAY PUBLIC SCHOOLS STUDENTS THROUGH 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
What you need to know:
- Under this USDA waiver, each student may receive one breakfast and one lunch at no charge each school day.
- It is not necessary to complete a meal application for free or reduced price meals as USDA has extended meal benefits to all students at this time. For households who wish to complete a meal application, call the Food Service Office at 501-450-4855.
- A la carte items sold in the cafeteria are not included under this waiver. If students wish to purchase items a la carte, they will need to have money for those purchases.
- The waiver does not affect outstanding lunch balances. If you owe money on your child’s account, please take care of these charges.
- The waiver currently extends through the end of the school year, and we will begin charging student accounts according to meal status in August 2022.
2021 - 2022 SCHOOL MEAL PRICES
Students - No Charge
Adult / Visitor / 2nd Meal - $2.30
Students - No Charge
Adult / Visitor / 2nd Meal - $3.85
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.