Conway Public Schools District News
Members of the community are invited to the James H. Clark Auditorium Wednesday September 30th at 6:30 p.m. to take part in a focus group giving feedback in the hiring process for CPSD's new Superintendent.
Ida Burns Announcements
Important Information from our School Nurse:
· Next Monday 9/28/2020, I will be conducting the 4th grade vision screening
· Tuesday 9/29 I will be screening Kindergarten.
· If your child wears glasses, PLEASE make sure they bring them.
· Virtual students, may call the school and schedule an appointment with the nurse.
Please read these important reminders for parents regarding instruction (both virtual and onsite) this year: www.conwayschools.org/page/860
The federal government has extended a nationwide waiver giving free meals to all CPSD students through December 31st.
What you need to know:
• Because of funding regulations, we must still determine a student’s meal status (Free, Reduced, or Paid) this fall.
• If you qualify or think you qualify for Free or Reduced lunch this year, please complete the application now.
• The waiver applies to both breakfast and lunch each school day.
• The waiver applies to all meals purchased beginning Monday August 31st. So- if your student purchased any meals this week, their account will be credited.
• A la carte choices are not included under this waiver. These items must be paid for at the time of service.
• The waiver does not affect outstanding lunch balances from last year. If you owe money on your child’s account, please take care of these charges.
• The waiver currently extends through the end of the fall semester, and we will begin charging student accounts according to meal status in January.