Conway High School Class of 2021 Graduation
It's time to celebrate Conway High School's 2021 graduating class! Please join us on Saturday, May 22 at War Memorial Stadium. Graduates should be in place no later than 2:00 pm. Gates will open to the public no later than 2:00, and the graduation event begins at 3:00 pm. Tickets are not required and there is no limit to the number of guests who may attend this year’s ceremony. We hope to see you there!
This year's ceremony at War Memorial will be live streamed on Conway Corporation’s Channels 5 and 585, our Conway Schools Mobile App, and on Conway Corporation's YouTube Channel if you cannot attend graduation. We will also air a pre-produced virtual graduation ceremony Sunday May 23rd at 3:00 pm on Conway Corporation’s Channels 5 and 585 and on their YouTube Channel.
Replays of both the livestream ceremony from War Memorial and the virtual ceremony will air throughout the week of May 24-28 on Conway Corporation as well.
Guests and Graduates: We must abide by the Security Policy of War Memorial Stadium for Saturday’s graduation ceremony. Please read this security policy carefully to avoid unnecessary issues or delays once you arrive at the stadium.
Stadium Security Quick Facts
- A clear-bag policy is enforced.
- “Clear Bags”= clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and may not exceed 12” x 6” x12; clear plastic ziploc freezer bags; small clutch purses no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” (with or without a handle or strap)
- All clear bags and clutch purses are screened prior to entry into the venue.
- Metal detectors and/or security wands are at all entrances.
- Concealed carry is prohibited even with a permit.
- No pocket knives. (Please note the full list of prohibited items below.)
- Loitering in the concourse is prohibited.
- Arrive early to avoid congestion at entry.
- Childcare and/or medical items must be checked in at the gate.
- Report any suspicious conduct to onsite law enforcement.
- Metal, plastic or glass containers of any kind (except for clear, empty plastic water bottles no larger than 20 ounces, insulin containers, and baby food)
- All tobacco products, including e-cigarettes
- Coolers or ice chests
- Backpacks and bags
- Strollers/baby carriers
- Stadium seats that have arms, pockets, or are larger than 16” wide
- Brooms, poles and staffs of any kind
- Weapons (including, without limitation, pocket knives), fireworks and other illegal substances
- Camera lenses in excess of six inches, tripods, monopods and selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals)
- Beach balls or other inflatable items
- Laser pens and laser pointers
- Skateboards, hoverboards, and wheeled footwear
- Drones and other unmanned aerial vehicles
- Self-defense sprays (including, without limitation, pepper spray and mace
- Toy guns or toy knives (including, without limitation, water guns)
- Any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate or otherwise violating the Guest Conduct Policy
Thank you for your cooperation with these policies and your support of our graduates and Conway Public Schools.