Students will have 220 minutes of center-based play.
- Centers include, but are not limited to: library, blocks, dramatic play, math, art, writing, and play-dough.
- Each center has a maximum number of students that can play there at a time, ranging from 2-4 students.
- Students will rotate through centers for a designated time. Centers will be cleaned daily.
- ANY toy that is put in a child's mouth or sneezed on will be removed from the center until that item can be properly sanitized by staff.
- Items like dress-up clothes and pillows will be sanitized and laundered weekly.
- Every student will have individual and labeled containers for play-dough, sensory items, and art/writing utensils like crayons, markers. (This will ensure that we are allowing students to play and still be creative, while also trying to maintain the cleanest play spaces possible.)