All Pre-K classrooms have 1 hour and 15 minutes scheduled for rest time.
Here are the rest time procedures to ensure your child's safety:
- Cots will be at least 3 feet apart (if not more)
- All children will alternate directions in which they lay down so that it limits the direct contact and adds more distance between children's faces.
- Sheets/Blankets are laundered weekly. (If a COVID-19 outbreak occurs then sheets will be removed immediately and bagged and laundered the same day.)
- Cots will need to be sprayed with a sanitizer daily as needed throughout the week.
- Cots will be sprayed and disinfected when changing out sheets.